Sunday, December 2, 2018

Use of was were




Use of was were Interrogative Sentences (प्रश्नवाचक वाक्य)


Chapter-3 (Use of Was/Were)


Memorable Points :


1. I, he, she, it, this, that तथा अन्य Singular subjects के साथ was का प्रयोग होता है.
2. We, you, they, these, those तथा अन्य plural pronouns के साथ were का प्रयोग होता है.
3. Interrogative Sentences बनाने के लिएwas/ were को वाक्य के प्रारंभ में लगाया जाता है.

Rule :- Was/Were + Sub + Noun/Adjective/Pronoun

Example :- 


  1. Was this a fan.                     (क्या यह एक पंखा था।)
  2. Was this cooler.                   ( क्या यह कूलर था।)
  3. Was this a car.                     ( क्या यह कार ।)
  4. Was this a book.                  (क्या यह एक किताब थी।)
  5. Was this is cloth.                  (क्या यह कपड़े थे।)
  6. Was this chair.                     (क्या यह कुर्सी थी।)
  7. Was this a table.                  (क्या यह एक मेज थी।)
  8. Was this sleeper.                  (क्या यह चप्पल थी।)
  9. Was these parents of Ram.  ( क्या ये राम के माता-पिता थे।)
  10. Was he a doctor.                  ( क्या यह एक डॉक्टर था।)
  11. Was I a engineer.                 (क्या मैं इंजीनियर था।)
  12. Was I a teacher.                   (क्या मैं एक अध्यापक था।)
  13. Was I a student.                   (क्या मैं एक छात्र था।)
  14. Was my name shyam.         (क्या मेरा नाम श्याम था।)
  15. Was this him food.              ( क्या यह उसका खाना था।)
  16. Was Seema her friend.       ( क्या सीमा उसकी सहेली थी।)
  17. Was Ramesh intelligent.     (क्या रमेश होशियार थी।)
  18. Was that the food.               (क्या वह खाना था।)
  19. Was this my book.               (क्या ये मेरी किताब थी।)
  20. Was I a poor.                        (क्या मैं गरीब था।)
  21. Were those Clothe clean.     (क्या ये साफ कपडे थे।)
  22. Was this her kite.                 (क्या यह उसकी पतंग थी।)
  23. Was that a Glass..                (क्या वह गिलास था।)
  24. Were you illiterate.              (क्या तुम अनपढ़ थे।)
  25. Were you fool.                      (क्या तुम मूर्ख थे।)
  26. Were  you my relative.        (क्या तुम मेरे रिश्तेदार थे।)
  27. Were they ugly.                    (क्या तुम बदसूरत थे।)
  28. Were they your sister.         (क्या वे तुम्हारी बहिनें थीं।)
  29. Were those my pencil.         (क्या वो मेरी पेंसिल थीं।)
  30. Were these my watch.          (क्या ये मेरी घड़ीयां थीं।)
  31. Was this your bicycle.          (क्या ये तुम्हारी साईकल थी।)
  32. Was the Raja my friend.      (क्या राजा मेरा दोस्त था।)
  33. Was this my factory.            (क्या यह मेरी फैक्टरी थी।)
  34. Was this my laptop.             (क्या ये मेरा लैपटॉप था।)
  35. Were these my cow.              (क्या ये गाय मेरी थीं।)
  36. Was this my towal .              (क्या वो तौलिया मेरा था।)
  37. Were these my books.           (क्या ये मेरी किताबें थीं।)
  38. Was this a thief.                     (क्या ये चोर था।)
  39. Were those my books.           (क्या वो मेरी किताबें थीं।)
  40. Was this a old chair.              (क्या ये पुरानी कुर्सी थीं।)

No comments:

Post a Comment

रोज बोले जाने वाले इंग्लिश वर्ड

DAILY USES WORD Whichever जो भी , कोई , जो जो However              फिर भी ...